Mold is a fungus, which thrives best in damp atmosphere/places. Most molds (also known as moulds) produce spores, which can be dangerous for human health and can give rise to a plethora of different diseases including respiratory tract infection.
The first sign of mold’s presence in your house is signified by a musty odor, it is instantly noticeable and you can’t miss it in most cases.
As mentioned before molds grow best in damp environment so your house may become a victim of it in cases of;
Mold in the home can usually be found in damp, dark or steamy areas e.g. bathroom or kitchen, cluttered storage areas, recently flooded areas, basement areas, plumbing spaces, areas with poor ventilation and outdoors in humid environments.
Symptoms caused by mold allergy generally are:
Please call/contact Beverly Restoration to do operation clean up against mold in your house. At Beverly Restoration we have so far helped hundreds of household in making them free of mold, our unparalleled expertise in this area make the mold removal/cleaning not only quicker but also long lasting so that you also stay healthy and smiling.